This course explores the history of solid waste management from ancient times to current day practices. This class identifies key transitional periods that led current policies, viewpoints on waste management, and the development of key organizations that influence existing policies and systems.
By the end of this lesson, participants will be able to:
• Recite a number of key historical events which have lead to modern day solid waste management practices
• Recall at least 5 Federal, State or Local laws that have contributed to resource management
• Identify key regulatory agencies and organizations
• Examine existing legislation and draw conclusions as to why certain adopted policies have been able to gain the legislative support needed to become law
• Recognize some of the key differences in policies around the nation and the globe
Instructors: Jack Debell, Rick Anthony
You selected to get the course History of Solid Waste Managem... (SRM02). Please Login or Signup to get it.