Zero waste businesses are leading the way as they discover ways to increase profits, decrease costs and divert over 90% of their waste.
By the end of this lesson, participant will be able to:
• Understand what a Zero Waste Business is and the benefits to businesses
• Describe the key goals and objectives of a business Zero Waste plan
• Understand how leadership, employee training and vendor relations are an important piece of the Zero Waste plan
• Describe the difference between a waste audit and a Zero Waste audit in identifying opportunities for efficiency and increasing savings/revenues
• Share how contracts with service providers can be adjusted to mutually benefit both parties from Zero Waste initiatives
• Identify all 15 categories of the Facility Scorecard
• Contrast the USZWBC facility certification from other third-party certifications
• Highlight case studies of businesses successfully implementing Zero Waste practices that provide cost reduction and waste reduction opportunities
Instructor: Sue Beets-Atkinson
You selected to get the course Zero Waste Business (SRM06). Please Login or Signup to get it.